Kids Holiday Programs!
Looking for Kids activities these July School Holidays?
Revolution are hosting a Holiday Vacation Program for 5 – 12 year olds!
5 hours of fun filled activities using our Trampoline and Inflatable areas with their very own host!
10:00AM - 12:00PM The trainer will run them through gymnastics and trampolining skills on our Performance arena, Airtrack and Main arena. Then they get a chance to have some friendly competition in our Dunk lanes and Dodge ball.
12:00PM - 12:30PM Lunch time, hosted in one of our air conditioned party rooms.
12:30PM - 03:00PM After Lunch from 12:30 - 3:00pm they will get to bounce, leap and climb their way through our inflatable field, and take a time trial our new maze.
Get in quick limited spaces available!
Bookings essential, book online here!
10:00AM - 03:00PM
Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to sign in.
5 – 8 Years
9 – 12 years
Food and Drink:
Lunch break will be at 12:00pm. If your child has any allergies please advise us when booking in.
Aside from water Food and drink aren't catered. We do have a lunch pack on offer for $8.00, this includes:
- 1 x Piece of fruit (Apple, Orange or Banana)
- 1 x Snack (Muesli bar or Shapes)
- 1 x Sandwich (Jam, Vegemite, Cheese, or Ham)
- 1 x Fruit Juice Popper (Apple or Orange Juice)
Food may be purchased from our menu on the day or alternately you may pack your own lunch. Please inform us if there are any allergies that you would like catered for so we can arrange something else. If you would like a copy of our menu please request one from our lovely staff on firstname.lastname@example.org or call for information on 49691670.
1 day: ($55/person/per day.)
5 days: $225 ($45/person/per day).
Terms and conditions:
- Must book in at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- For the 5 day discount you must book over the phone paying via card or in store. These 5 days may be broken up across June 26th - 30th and July 3rd - 7th.
- Our vacation program requires there to be a minimum of 3 people each day to run. In the event that the required amount is not reached we will contact you in at least 48 hours. A refund may be offered or your booking can be moved to another date in this circumstance.
- Food is not included in the program and will need to be provided by yourself or alternately purchases can be made from the café. For hot food orders a lunch order must be placed using a brown paper bag with the amount inside, this is to be handed to the group leader upon arrival.
- Please advise of any allergies or health conditions when booking in.
- This Program requires that their first year of school was completed by at least 2017.
- There is a maximum of 20 spaces available for each of the 2 groups.
- You must arrive at least 15 min prior to the start time for sign in.
- Participants must have an adult sign them in and pick them up
- Activities included are Trampolines and inflatables. Bubble Soccer is not part of the program.
- Grip socks are to be worn throughout the program. These are not included in the package. Grip socks can be purchased from the park for $2.50 or alternately you can bring your own from here or other parks.